1. It is recommended that the elderly and vulnerable individuals join our service virtually via our Facebook livestream.
2. Please pre-screen as above before attending the service.
3. Masks are always mandatory.
4. Sanitize your hands upon entry of the building and as often as possible.
5. Always maintain physical distancing (six feet).
6. Do not hug or shake hands.
7. There will be no laying on hands but if you need special prayer, kindly speak with Pastor Michael.
8. Offering baskets will not be passed around but will be in specific areas.
a. Online giving is available by e-transfer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Our cafe will be closed until further notice.
10. Sunday School and Children's Church are on hold during this time.
11. If we exceed the capacity of 50 persons in the main sanctuary, worshipers will be directed to the annex at 221 Kennedy where the service will be live-streamed.
We do appreciate your commitment to Christ and value you as a member/frequent guest. Be encouraged. God will see us through this difficult time. As Paul said, "I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Phil. 4.12-13)